CONNECTICUT DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER PROTECTION
REAL ESTATE BROKERS AND SALESPERSONS CONTINUING EDUCATION
• All Continuing Education, required and elective courses, can be reported through the departments existing e-License System (the same system used for renewals).
• This process can be completed at any time by Real Estate Brokers or Salespersons.
• When the broker is a business the broker reports the continuing education reported by the broker designee.
• There is no charge for this service.
• Reported results will be the first source of CE Audit data.
• An ability to review prior entries is provided.
How to Submit one or more classes
1. Log into e-License (https://elicense.ct.gov/)
2. Select License Maintenance from the list of Activities
3. Select “Start” for the desired license
4. From the menu of license maintenance activities select “Continuing Education Classes”
5. On the next page you may view courses previously entered and enter additional classes
Physical or mental "impairment"
a conditioin or disease that affects the mind or the body
That "substantially" limits
for a long period of time or to a great degree
one or more "major life functions"
walking, talking,breathing, seeing, hearing, self care, paying bills, etc.